Friday 9 September 2011

Slouchy knitwear and très chic trench coats!

Or more to the point my new autumnal purchases! 

First up a dusky pink wide neck sequined sweater. Perfect for this time of year as it isn't too thick or chunky so ideal for layering under think jackets or trench coats......

Voila! My bargain £6.99 trench coat! Bring on the September showers! 

I seem to have an eye for knitwear with a touch of sparkle this month as I picked up this chunkier cream sweater from New Look http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/knitwear/foil-print-jumper_229727993?icSort=-publishDate which has a sort of gold leaf/foil effect. Think it is one I will keep for the chillier weather teamed with some dark demin skinny jeans (slighty rolled up maybe?) and some biker-esq boots or brown leather brogues! x

1 comment: