Friday 7 May 2010

Fit for a Princess...

I previously mentioned that I had discovered a gem of a bed in a charity shop for a bargain price.. Well here it is! I had a bed already of course but when I saw this beauty I just couldn't resist!







 Not quite sure how old the bed is but I'm pretty sure it is pretty old judging by the base of the bed which was previously wire sprung (now replaced by a handmade wooden base) and the sheer sturdiness of the iron frame. There is no doubt about it, it completely knocks the socks off the ikea bed I previously had! Needless to say it looks amazing in my newly furnished boudoir! And I was especially happy when I walked into Laura Ashley and found a similar design for a hefty £650!





I will post a pic of it when it is painted/put together! It just goes to show it pays to shop around! x

No comments:

Post a Comment